Model name : BBF-D8N
The Dual SO8N Backup Boot Flash is an ingenious tool to force the application controller to work automatically on the two backup SPI Flash inserted in our tools SO8N sockets and not on the two Main Serial Flash devices soldered on board. When connected, the BBF tool will automatically disable the two Main Serial Flash devices. There is no need to unsolder the on board Flash devices.
The BBF Dual SO8N tool allows working on two Backup Serial Flash providing that they are controlled by the same SPI bus and two different Chip select in the application board.
The BBF tool can be connected to the application with:
- The BBF cable (included) to the application 2X5 2.54mm pin header
- The 2.54mm to 1.27mm cable adaptor-Dual Header (to be purchased separately) to our SMT 1.27mm Pin Headers (to be purchased separately) soldered in place of the Two Main Serial flash footprint for a better stability.
- The Dual SO8 Test Clip (to be purchased separately) with one SO8 Test Clip to be connected on the First Serial flash package soldered on board and two individual test clips to be connected on the Chip select and Hold pin of the second serial Flash soldered on board (no need of connectors).
- Compatible with most of the applications (no hardware modification needed)
- Disable automatically the two Main Serial Flash soldered on board (No need to unsolder it)
- The two Backup Serial Flash can be easily updated by connecting the SF100 programmer
- 1 x Backup Boot Flash with two SO8N sockets (BBF-D8N)
- 1 x BBF cable with 2.54 pitch 2x5 female header
- 1 x 1.27mm 2x4 to 2.54mm 2x5 cable adaptor
- 2 x 1.27mm 2x4 SMT male header
- 2 x cables with test clip
Option Purchase :