Intel® Firmware Support Package (Intel® FSP)is the Intel embedded firmware initialization module
We have the knowledge and support from Intel to provide custom solutions using the FSP. We integrate this into your bootloader of choice, coreboot, UEFI, baremetal virtualization solution, RTOS or whatever solution you can think of. Please contact us with your requirement.
Intel® Firmware Support Package (Intel® FSP) provides key programming information for initializing Intel® silicon and can be integrated into the boot loader of choice.
Intel FSP Components
- CPU, memory controller, and Intel® chipset initialization functions as a binary package: Provides silicon initialization ingredients, preserves existing features and frameworks, and fits into existing boot loader
- Re-usability: Intel FSP can be used as a plug-in component to easily support future-generations of products
- Greater flexibility: Helps to meet the diverse boot-loader needs of Intel® Intelligent Systems
- Reduced boot time: Allows for fast-boot implementations
- Broader roadmap: Supported across the Intel Intelligent Systems product roadmap
- More solutions: Can be integrated with real-time operating system (RTOS) board support packages, hypervisor solutions, and open-source firmware solutions
The Intel® FSP is available for the Intel Embedded products. See the Intel website for more detail.