The SF700 SPI Flash Programmer support SPI NOR Flash and SPI NAND Flash. And supports the new technology 1.2 Volt Flash VCC
The SP700 supports Octal NOR flash devices and SPI NAND flash devices, and like SF100, SF600 and SF600Plus supports of course SPI NOR Flash.
Besides the Flash IC VCC voltage of 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V, also 1.2 Volt is supported, enabling also the latest technology Flash devices.
- Built-in high-speed processor to achieve high programming speed
- Supports IC types: SPI Octal NOR Flash, SPI NOR Flash, and SPI NAND Flash
- Provide Command line for software re-development
- Support Stand-alone mode - IC programming without PC - for this the SF700 has built in 4 Gigabit (512MB) memory.
- ATE Port With ISP adaptor, provide Busy/Pass/Error and Start pins for remote control
- Multiple programmers (connected to 1 PC) support to program IC in parallel
The package includes:
- SF700 IC Programmer
- USB cable
- AC 100~240V to DC 5V/1A Power Adaptor
- ISP-SPI-SF20 ISP Adaptor with ISP cable
- ISP-SPI-SF14 ISP Adaptor with ISP cable
- ISP split cable for SPI Octal NOR Flash
- ATE Split Cable (MA-IDC3B-05F-DUP254-10F-028-A)
- CD-ROM (Includes the Windows software and user manual (pdf file) )
All DediProg tools, programmers, emulators and debuggers can be ordered at Eltan.
Note: Programming SPI NAND is not supported by the SF700 Linux tool