Model name : SBK07
The “Backup Boot Flash Kit (Dual SO16W)” is used as a Serial Flash Emulator for easy code development to reduce your time to market. Our Backup Boot Flash tool (included) can be connected to the application by 2 different methods:
- On the Two Main Serial flash packages soldered on board by using our BBF Test Clip-Dual Flash(SO16W) (included).
- On your application 2.54mm (2X5) BBF connector (if application designed with) by using the appropriate BBF cable (included).
Your application will work automatically on the Two Backup SPI Flash inserted in our tool’s SO16W sockets that can be changed easily or even updated easily for new trials with our SF100 programmer (included). Our Kit is completely transparent for the application and will offer to developer high flexibility for code trials or update. The Kit is frequently used to boot failing computers and use the Flash Utility tools to update the corrupted Bios memories.
- Dual Serial Flash emulator transparent for the application
- Compatible with most of the applications (no hardware modification needed)
- Disable automatically the Two main serial flash soldered on board (no need to remove them)
- Image download speed at 1Mbits/s to SPI flash and read at 2Mbits/s
- USB Interface
- Signal conflict protections
1 x SF100 Programmer (SF100) to update both Backup Serial Flash
1 x Backup Boot Flash Module-Dual SO16W sockets (BBF-D16W)
1 x BBF test clip-Dual Flash(SO16W) (BBF-2TC-16) for two Serial Flash
1 x BBF cable with 2.54mm pitch 2x5 female header
2 x 1.27mm pitch 2x4 SMT male header
1 x 2.54mm 2x5 to 1.27mm 2x8 cable adaptor
2 x cables with test clip
1 x SF100 ISP Cable (ISP1-CB)
1 x USB cable
Schematic requirements available on request.
All DediProg tools, programmers, emulators and debuggers can be ordered at Eltan.