The ProgMaster-U4 is an ultra high speed 4 way gang programmer that supports a large variety of devices including NOR/NAND/SPI flash, eMMC, eMCP, SD, microcontrollers, CPLD and FPGA.
The programmer has a dedicated processor to achieve high programming speeds. As a reference the programming of and verification for a NAND256W3A2BNB takes 43 seconds, for a S29AL016J70TF101 this takes 22 seconds, for a W25X16VSIG it takes 18 seconds and for STN8S105K6 it takes 11 seconds.
The programmer support all flash devices and packages: EEPROM, SPI/NOR/NAND flash, eMMC, eMCP, SD Card, Microcontroller, CPLD, FPGA etc. Adapters are available for all types of packages including DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, LQFP, BGA etc.
Support for new devices is added on a regular basis.
The software supports bad block skipping and partition programming for NAND flash.
The programmer can perform SPI/NOR flash and eMMC programming in standalone mode. Using the Dediware software a project can be created on a memory card. This project can then be used on the programmer without the need to connect a PC, the LCD keypad can be used to control the programmer.
The operation of the programmer has been optimized to increase throughput in a mass-production environment.
- User interface: Start button, power indicator, Pass/Busy/Error LED and LCD keypad to program SPI/NOR Flash and eMMC without host PC
- Host connection: USB 2.0
- 2GB Ram buffer
- 64 GB SD card
- Dimensions: 285mm x 165mm * 53mm
- Weight: 1.51 Kg
- Power: 100 -240V AC 50/60Hz 45W
- Operating environment: Altitude < 5000m, Humidity 20 - 70%, Temperature 5 - 40C.
- Programming Software : DediWare Engineer and DediWare Production
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 32 and 64 bit.
- 1 ProgMaster-U4
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Power Cable
- 1 32 GB SD card
- 1 CD-ROM with DediWare software and manual
- Socket adapters
- 64 GB SD Card
- LCD Keypad
All DediProg tools, programmers, emulators and debuggers can be ordered at Eltan.