The StarProg-U is a high speed engineering programmer that supports a large variety of flash devices, eMMC, SC Card, Micro controller, CPLD and FPGA.
The programmer can be used in engineering and low volume production.
The programmer has a dedicated processor to achieve high programming speeds. As a reference the programming of and verification for a NAND256W3A2BNB takes 43 seconds, for a S29AL016J70TF101 this takes 22 seconds, for a W25X16VSIG it takes 18 seconds, and for STN8S105K6 it takes 11 seconds.
The programmer support all flash devices and packages: EEPROM, SPI/NOR/NAND flash, eMMC, eMCP, SD Card, Microcontroller, CPLD, FPGA etc. Adapters are available for all types of packages including DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, LQFP, BGA etc.
Support for new devices is added on a regular basis.
The programmer is powered from the USB port and doesn't need additional power.
An API is available to allow 3rd party software to control the programmer.
An unlimited amount of programmers can be controlled by a single PC.
- User interface: Start button, power indicator, Pass/Busy/Error LED
- Host connection: USB 2.0
- 64 GB SD card
- Dimensions: 135mm x 75mm * 17mm
- Weight: 101 gram
- Power: USB 5V
- Operating environment: Altitude < 5000m, Humidity 20 - 70%, Temperature 5 - 40C.
- Programming Software : DediWare Engineer and DediWare Production
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 32 and 64 bit.
- Supports HDCP Key programming
- 1 StarProg-F
- 1 USB cable
- 1 CD-ROM with DediWare software and manual
All DediProg tools, programmers, emulators and debuggers can be ordered at Eltan.