Jumpstart your File System Filter development by using our File System Filter Library.
We have created a Framework and a library of supporting routines that allow you to create a File System Filter driver without the usual learning cycles.
What will you get:
- A royalty free driver library including source code. You can use this source code as a base for your own development!
- An interface library to start and control the driver.
- We can either provide you with a complete tested driver based on this library or we can provide you with a building example of the framework with instructions to get you started. (You will then need to create the actual functions that need to be performed yourself.)
- Free (limited) support.
- Priority support to help you with ad-hoc problems and custom engineering.
What can you do with it?
- Data encryption for specific files (regardless of Windows settings)
- Completely hide files and directories
- Redirect specific files to another location
- Create file duplicates at another location
- Scan file contents in real time (similar to virus scanner)
- Provide access to files regardless of file locks, exclusive opens etc (can be used for file replication and backup).
There are many more possibilities to use this technology, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Which operating systems are supported?
- Windows Server
- Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Windows Embedded Standa
Please have a look at our Services page for more driver related services.