Since the start of the Embedded World in 2003 Eltan has been present. As Embedded World did grow, Eltan did grow.
We always enjoyed meeting customers and all visitors and enjoyed the face-to-face discussions on the “core” of the technology. We always had demos of the latest technology available.
Not this year.
This year, we invite you to have a "digital" face-to-face discussions with us.
March 2021, ELTAN will not be exhibiting at the Embedded World Exhibition, Nürnberg, Germany.
We wanted to tell you more about the new developments available on the different firmware offerings based on Phoenix BIOS, coreboot, and Slim Bootloader.
- We had plans to demo the latest Intel offerings like Tiger Lake and Elkhart Lake.
- We had plans to demo the latest AMD offerings like Epyc 3000 and Epyc 7000.
- We had plans to demo our BMC solution.
- We had plans to demo the new version of LPC POST and also solutions for eSPI.
- We wanted to discuss with you how to implement security from the bottom and how to get your solution certified.
- We wanted to discuss with you how to implement functional safety in your design.
- We wanted to discuss with you how to create your hardware design.
This year, we invite you to have face-to-face discussions with us on the subjects mentioned above or any other items you may want to discuss with us. Please take this opportunity to discuss the issues and challenges you are facing and together with our experts, we can find a solution. See here our contact information or use the Contact Form